Our sustainability practices focus on integrating environmentally-friendly, socially responsible and economically viable practices into all of our business processes. The goal is to generate long-term value for society, the environment and the company itself. In the following document, we describe several key elements that are foundational to our sustainability endeavors:
- Implementing environmentally-friendly practices in company processes.
- Reducing our energy consumption through the use of renewable energy sources and efficient technologies.
- Minimizing waste and promoting recycling
- Promoting ethical business practices and socially responsible decision-making.
- Creating an inclusive work environment that supports diversity and equal opportunity.
- Considering economic, social, and ecological factors in strategic decision-making processes.
- Creating long-term value through sustainable business models and investments.
Supply chain management
- Involving suppliers and partners in sustainable practices.
- Transparency in the supply chain, in order to ensure that ethical standards are complied with.
- Involving employees in sustainable initiatives and projects.
- Training and sensitizing our workforce on environmentally-friendly and socially responsible practices.
Compliance and law
- Complying with statutory regulations on environmental protection and social responsibility.
- Proactively adjusting to new sustainability regulations and standards.
We are committed to the Corporate Responsibility Initiative of the UN Global Compact and its principles in the areas of human rights, labor, the environment and anti-corruption. This makes us part of the world's largest corporate responsibility and sustainability initiative, which aims to make globalization more socially and environmentally responsible.